We have created a real business family – the KCR family. If you choose to join us – you will work alongside some of the best in the field. We are looking for people who are interested in combining their expertise with the honest aspiration to assist companies in distress. We work hard, we always tell the truth, we are proud of our work, and we remain modest all along.
Interested in joining us?
Accountant to the economic department (job 201)
The KCR economic department is looking for an accountant with experience in analyzing financial reports, creating budgets, analyzing and maintaining complex reports, creating recovery plans and accompanying process is for companies in crisis.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- License in accounting.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Previous knowledge of accounting and payroll accounting
- High level of English
- Ability to use cloud technology
Email for sending CVs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Department Analyst (job 202)
KCR is a leading company that manages Corporate Recovery and Business Improvement and its goal is to stabilize or improve companies which have encountered a crisis or which require immediate assistance. The company’s uniqueness is in operating an intervention team of experts from different areas. The team focuses on analysing the company’s situation and on the actual implementation of effective processes to improve the company’s condition.
We are looking for an analyst with in-depth analytical ability, a developed business sense and an understanding of financial models. Carrying out an in-depth review of a multidisciplinary business environment at the economic, managerial, and operational level. Performing economic analyses / profit and loss statements, balance sheets and budget control. Create and main complex reports.
Ability to analyse large databases and draw conclusions. Direct and indirect interface with functionaries inside and outside the organization (such as financial institutions, law firms and accountants). Presenting data and conclusions to stakeholders.
- Accountant / BA Economy
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of economic or strategic consulting
- In depth knowledge of Excel including use of: Power Query + Power Pivot
- Wizard in analyzing financial statements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the field of investment banking / valuations / due diligence from consulting firms
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as Priority
- Experience in BI systems
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, thoroughness, diligence, reliable and initiative
- Fluent in English
Looking forward to receiving your resume: email@example.com
The job is suitable for both men and women.
Now that you have found the role suitable for you, all you have to do is choose the right job out of the “job selection” menu and fill in your details in the following form. It is recommended to attach your resume in a Word of PDF format so that we can have a look at your skills and experience. Good luck!